- Payment is required prior to Show Me Medical Marijuana (www.showmemedmj.com) reviewing and or requesting your medical records.
- Please pay now on our PayPal Portal.
- Please be sure the following steps have been completed:
- Have you completed and uploaded your HIPAA Acknowledgement? If not, please click here to begin the process.
Text any non-health specific information to 660-988-8194 if you have any questions.
1) The physician will certify you. The physician will compete the rest of the Physician Certification form that you have brought in with all of the information inserted that you could provide.
After this has occurred, a copy will be taken of the completed Physician Certification Form with the doctor’s completed areas.
The physician will keep a copy of this document and email it to Show Me Medical Marijuana.
The physician’s office will go ahead and schedule for your renewal in 11 months so you can save the date. you will receive a discount when you renew.
You will take the original Physician’s Certification Form after your appointment.
Follow the instructions
“Receiving your Missouri Marijuana Patient ID Card
2) The other option would be that the physician, based on his professional opinion and the review of your submitted medical records and medication list, will deem you do not qualify for a Missouri Medical Marijuana Identification Card. Again, in this situation, you will not be given a refund.
If this occurs, you are encouraged to seek a second opinion.